Recessed Fixing Rainscreen Cladding
Fusion Facades LandMark II Aluminium Recessed Fixing Rainscreen Cladding System is tested to CWCT standards and holds either A1 or A2 Fire Rating.
Recessed Fixing Rainscreen Cladding system with test report to CWCT Standards. Ideally suited to large panel formats requiring a more economical solution. Can be supplied in full storey height
- Discrete recess fixed system
- Secured to a standard support frame (helping hand system)
- Independently tested
- Panels manufactured in project specific sizes to form either a multi panel build up or a full storey floor to floor height arrangement.
- Panels are adaptable enabling project specific designs.
- Compatible with an extensive range of standard & project specific architectural fabrications to suit wide ranging applications.
- A multitude of finished – p.p.c. anodised etc.
- Design service & support
LandMark System Downloads
Recessed Fixing Rainscreen Cladding System Testing
All our tests are independently carried out by leading test institutes. Throughout the programme our products are first tested to realistic parameters and current industry standards. Testing often proceeds to the point of destruction in order to see how high we’ve set the bar. The results, whilst pleasing to our design team, also instill confidence in the minds of our customers and end users industrywide.