Interlocking Rainscreen Cladding
Fusion Facades LandMark III Aluminium Interlocking Rainscreen Cladding System is tested to CWCT standards and holds either A1 or A2 Fire Rating.
LandMark III - Interlocking Rainscreen Cladding
Interlocking aluminium rainscreen system with test report to CWCT Standards.
Interlocking Rainscreen Cladding System Features
- Panels can be manufactured to project specific sizes to form either a multi panel build up or a full storey floor to floor height arrangement
- Compatible with an extensive range of standard & project specific architectural fabrications to suit wide ranging applications
- Slim panels from 25mm to 100mm thick to maintain a minimum stand off from the primary structure and keep a neat non bulky appearance
- Whilst a standard system is offered here, the system is fully adjustable & modifiable to suit any situation or condition
- Defined by BS476 part 4, aluminium alloys are non-combustible, part 7 Surface Spread of Flame ‘Class 1’
- Defined by BS476 part 6, fire propagation ‘Class 0’
- Secret fix system
- Independently tested to CWCT standards
- Mounted on precision carrier track for speed & ease of installation
- A multitude of finishes available – p.p.c. anodised etc
- Design service & support
- Can be supplied curved, facetted or straight
- Special features such as fins or baguettes are easily incorporated (see example below)
Interlocking Rainscreen Cladding System Testing
Leading test institutes independently oversee each of our tests. Our products are initially tested throughout the programme using realistic parameters and current industry standards. Testing frequently goes as far as it can go in order to see how high the bar has been set. While the results are pleasing to our design team, they also inspire confidence in our clients and end users across all industries.
Built to last
The Fusion Facades offering’s key features include securing facade elements and finishes to the building structure and seamlessly integrating doors, balconies, and windows. Our reputation is based on managing the intersection of the roof edge and the facade. Fusion Facades is an expert in aluminium systems and can offer custom solutions for the entire building envelope, whether it is being built from scratch or being renovated. Engineered solutions that are shaped to satisfy your design specifications.