Hook-On Rainscreen Cladding
Fusion Facades LandMark I Aluminium Hook-On Secret Fix Rainscreen Cladding System is tested to CWCT standards and holds either A1 or A2 Fire Rating.
LandMark I - Hook-On Rainscreen Cladding
Hook-On Rainscreen Cladding aluminium rainscreen system with test report to CWCT Standards.
- Panels can be manufactured to project specific sizes to form either a multi panel build up or a full storey floor to floor height arrangement
- Compatible with an extensive range of standard & project specific architectural fabrications to suit wide ranging applications
- Slim panels from 35mm to 100mm thick to maintain a minimum stand off from the primary structure and keep a neat non bulky appearance
- Whilst a standard system is offered here, the system is fully adjustable & modifiable to suit any situation or condition
- Panels can be removable to gain access to inner components for inspection or maintenance
- Defined by BS476 part 4, aluminium alloys are non-combustible, part 7 Surface Spread of Flame ‘Class 1’
- Defined by BS476 part 6, fire propagation ‘Class 0’
- Secret fix system
- Independently tested to CWCT standards
- Mounted on precision carrier track for speed & ease of installation
- A multitude of finishes available – p.p.c. anodised etc
- Design service & support
- Can be supplied curved, facetted or straight
- Special features such as fins or baguettes are easily incorporated (see example below)
LandMark System Downloads
Hook-On Rainscreen Cladding System Testing
All our tests are independently carried out by leading test institutes. Throughout the programme our products are first tested to realistic parameters and current industry standards. Testing often proceeds to the point of destruction in order to see how high we’ve set the bar. The results, whilst pleasing to our design team, also instill confidence in the minds of our customers and end users industrywide.
Built to last
Securing facade components and finishes to the building structure, seamlessly integrating doors, balconies and windows is key to the Fusion Facades offering. Managing the junction between roof edge and facade is our trademark built on decades of experience. Fusion Facades specialises in aluminium systems and can provide bespoke solutions for the full building perimeter, whether new build or refurbishment. Engineered solutions shaped to meet your design requirements.