Aluminium first choice, the right choice
- A non-combustible, non-flammable material, aluminium meets the requirements of building codes and regulations worldwide.
- Aluminium combines the benefits of lightweight construction with rust-free durability and considerable intrinsic strength.
- Products display exceptional longevity under typical climatic extremes, being unaffected by ultraviolet exposure or variations in temperature.
- Aluminium does not embrittle with age and will maintain its appearance throughout the extended life of the product.
- Over 60% of Fusion Facades’ products are produced from recycled aluminium which requires only 5% of the energy needed for the production of aluminium from ore; reducing energy & CO2 emissions by 95%.
- The ideal material, aluminium first choice.
Aluminium does not burn, and is therefore classified as a non-combustible construction material (European Fire Class A1). At its melting point of around 650°C it releases no harmful gases. Used as part of a correctly specified and installed building system, solid aluminium will not compromise building safety. Its top class spread if flame rating makes it a valuable component in the safety systems of any construction.