– Canada Gardens – Wembley
Fusion Facades Ltd charge forward in partnership with SISK Group, Wates Group and PRP Architects LLP with full scale independant fire testing to BS8414-2 for the LandMark aluminium rainscreen panel system.
The Fire tests took place in December 2017 at the BRE test centre in Watford, Hertfordshire, whilst the results are being finalised we can offer a sneak peak, make sure to check back soon for the final results.
In partnership with:
PRP Architects LLP
LandMark Aluminium Rainscreen Panel System
- Defined by BS476 part 4, aluminium alloys are non-combustible, part 7 Surface Spread of Flame ‘Class 1’
- Defined by BS476 part 6, fire propagation ‘Class 0’
- Independently tested to CWCT standards
- Panels manufactured in project specific sizes to form either a multi panel build up or a full storey floor to floor height arrangement.
- Compatible with an extensive range of standard & project specific architectural fabrications to suit wide ranging applications